Sunday, March 15, 2009

Savvy Outfit of the Day - $40 Lucky Me - Lucky Brand

Lucky me, it's getting warmer again so I'm making the transition with skirts and long-sleeve shirts. I've worn this cotton sweater before in a more winter outfit and I'm happy to say that it works as a transitional piece.

The Breakdown.
Merona argyle sweater ($6 thrift store/ARP $25), Spiegel denim skirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $29), white tank top (Rave $3/ARP $3), Lucky Brand Vintage Inspired purse ($24 thrift store/ARP $200), Cherokee leather slides ($3 thrift store/ARP $20)

Grand Total: $40
Approximate Retail Price: $277
Savvy Savings: $237

This week in Music City we are looking at hitting the 70's again so I'll be breaking out more skirts. I can't wait!

Just a reminder, this week is St. Patrick's Day so think GREEN if you have kids (or adult friends that act like kids) 'cause you know they'll use any excuse to pinch an adult and I, for one, am not about to give them one!

No comments:

Post a Comment