Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Savvy Outfit of the Day - $23 Easy, Breezy J.Crew

Talk about incredible weather! It's a balmy, breezy 72 degrees outside. The Superstars spent a good portion of the day outside today. With my in-laws here I figured we could skip a day of school this week and enjoy the weather, because it still may end up snowing here before Spring hits. That's just Music City for ya'.

The Breakdown.
Merona white cotton cardigan ($5 Target/ARP $23 ), white lace tank ($4 Rave/ARP $4), Spiegel denim skirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $29), tan leather J.Crew heels ($4 thrift store/ARP $150), Angela Adams purse ($6 thrift store/ARP $85).

Grand Total: $23
Approximate Retail Price: $291
Savvy Savings: $268

Like any Supermom, sometimes the easiest thing to wear is the thing you didn't put away last time,and well, like my jeans, denim skirts don't always end up in the laundry hamper after wearing it once. After all, I may have only done a quick trip to the grocery store after a day of PJs in the house, and then really, do you HAVE to wash the entire outfit just because you wore it?

This skirt was folded nicely at the end of my bed on our bench (the reason why I didn't hang it up escapes me right now, but I'm sure it was, uh, a good one) I grabbed it for today even though I had just worn it Sunday. But you good folks won't hold that against me, will you?

Stay Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment