Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Savvy Outfit of the Day - $81 Wearing & Saving Green!

I love this color green. It makes me happy on the gray dreary days we've been having here in Music City. So imagine how happy I was when I found it at Dillard's for $24 (marked down from $50)? Imagine how much happier I was when the sales associate gave me an additional 15% off because the button was falling off!

The Breakdown.
LAL green cropped jacket ($22 Dillard's/ARP $50), white tank (Rave $4/ARP $4), B. Laguna jeans ($15 Macy's/APR $50), Coach Bibi boots ($20 Plato's Closet/APR $250), Black "patent"/pu hobo Linea Rosetti ($20 TJMaxx/ARP $60).

Grand Total: $81
Approximate Retail Price: $414
Savvy Savings: $333

Just so you know, I'm still working on the Savvy Savings on each outfit but have been sidetracked working on the philosophy behind Savvy Outfits of the Day. So without further ado - here it is or you can scroll down a bit and read it. I posted it right before this one.

Shop Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment