Friday, November 14, 2008

Savvy Outfit of the Day - $75 (Coach Bag/Frye Boots)

I love when the seasons change here in Music City - especially when it means the cooler temperatures of the fall. Having grown up in California I've become a bit of a coat/jacket addict. It really is my stylists' fault (Stacie & Clinton) because they regularly remind me that jackets are a good layering technique that flatters my particular figure.

Breakdown
Today's outfit is brought to you by Belk's, Rave, shoe outlet, Plato's Closet, eBay and the thrift store. Red Camel denim skirt ($7 Belk's sale), brown tank top ($4 Rave), Orange Old Navy corduroy jacket ($6 thrift store), multi-color knit scarf (FREE due to exchanged clothes), Frye lace-up boots (shoe outlet $15) and my signature Coach hobo ($43 eBay).

Speaking of great deals on new shoes...my girlfriend Melissa called me yesterday to tell me about the shoes she bought for $.01. Yes, you read right, A PENNY! Bless her heart, she even sent me a picture to rub it in show me how cute they are.




Savvy shopper that she is, she used her two $10 coupons at DSW and found these beautiful Franco Sarto peep-toe patent leather shoes with cork wedge detail. Truth is, even at $20 this shoes are a great deal.

SEE I'm not the only one out there who knows how to shop Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment